In partnership with Altituderando.com, the mountain hiking specialistsFrance Montagnes shows you hikes near to the resort VALMOREL. You can filterthe results according to difficulty, length and vertical drop.
In winter at VALMOREL
First station of the Tarentaise, Valmorel was voted best family resort in the world in 2014, during the "World Snow Awards" ceremony.
Among the considerable assets of the resort:
- Many beginners’ areas. The Pirates Village in the heart of the slopes, offers attractions for young children (roundabouts, can knock down, secret passages, slides, giant spider...). The child friendly areas (snowpark, boardercross…) were designed to live attractive experiences safely.
- Learning ski or snowboard, with Valmorel's ESF.
- Off-ski activities, and snowshoe hikes year-round, dogsled treks for families, Nordic walking, relaxation in the spas of the village.
- Entertainment for the whole family.
- Accommodation and restaurants of quality.
- Services for families (pushchair/stroller, sleds rent)
In summer at VALMOREL
In summer, Valmorel is the ideal destination for families with many activities for everybody.
You'll be able to enjoy various services like :
- nursery and mini-club : from 18 months to 12, all children are proposed a full program of activities, adapted to their age.
- many activities open to children : adventure parcs, water, swimming-pools, hiking, horse riding, dog riding...
- many animations : each week the tourist boar proposes a new topic like : The Ball of Captain Crozet, the giant Olympics, football tournament, beach volleyball, Family Party...
The full program is available on www.valmorel.com