First station of the Tarentaise, Valmorel was voted best family resort in the world in 2014, during the "World Snow Awards" ceremony.
Among the considerable assets of the resort:
- Many beginners’ areas. The Pirates Village in the heart of the slopes, offers attractions for young children (roundabouts, can knock down, secret passages, slides, giant spider...). The child friendly areas (snowpark, boardercross…) were designed to live attractive experiences safely.
- Learning ski or snowboard, with Valmorel's ESF.
- Off-ski activities, and snowshoe hikes, dogsled treks for families, relaxation in the spas of the village
- sledging run open till 9pm
- Entertainment for the whole family.
- Accommodation and restaurants of quality.
- Services for families (pushchair/stroller, sleds rent)
In summer at VALMOREL
In summer, Valmorel is the ideal destination for families with many activities for everybody.
You'll be able to enjoy various services like :
- nursery and mini-club : from 18 months to 12, all children are proposed a full program of activities, adapted to their age.
- many activities open to children : adventure parc in the trees from 3 years old, rafting from 8 yrs old, swimming-pools, hiking, pony club, dog riding...
- many entertainment : each week the tourist board proposes a new topic like : The children's party, the giant Olympics, football & table tennis tournaments...
The full program is available on www.valmorel.com