Perched on the Paradiski area (425 km of runs!) shared with Les Arcs and Peisey-Vallandry, the playground offered by La Plagne in winter, between forests and the glacier (1 250 m – 3 250 m), is one of the biggest and most varied in the world. 70% of its immense and spectacular territory is located above 2 000 m. which guarantees excellent snow cover from December to April and breathtaking views across the French Alps and stunning Mont Blanc. La Plagne is the only place in Europe with an ice-climbing tower and the unique bobsleigh run in France.
With its 11 original and complementary resorts, all represented by the same red woolly hat, La Plagne will amaze you with the variety and quality of the accommodation and facilities dedicated to skiing that complete a vast catalogue of emblematic events and after-ski activities : XXL sledge run, zip wires, outdoor pools and spas…
Come and live unique experiences for an UNFORGETTABLE holiday!
Close your eyes and imagine… From the exceptional views from the glacier at 3 400 m. high to the turquoise blue waters in the river Isère and going along shady paths on foot, mountain bikes or electric bikes. Can you just see yourself?
No, you are not dreaming, La Plagne will make sure you have an unforgettable summer!
- Colorado Bike Park, for all levels
- 30th anniversary of the 6000D, the Giants’ race, the big trail event
- Fest'E-bike, mountain biking event
- Alpine Festivities
- FestiPlagne, 4 days of free, original entertainment up in the mountains for the whole family
- Fête at the valley lake
- Dolce Vita, well-being week in Plagne Montalbert
- Grand Bec Alpine Trail in Champagny-en-Vanoise
- Family Race in Montchavin La Plagne