2023 Mountain activities
1. Tease the summits in a paraglider
Run, leap, fly and be carried along on air currents… Soar like a bird over Alpine pastures and summits and discover the beautiful wildlife beneath your feet. There’s nothing more thrilling than the sight of your paraglider shadow dancing between ibexes and chamois goats clambering over the rocks below.
2. Try a whirlpool bath in a white-water raft
If you do just one activity in the mountains with family or friends, it has to be rafting. In a large inflatable raft, follow the course of the river, either peacefully or at a more exciting pace depending on the route you choose. You’re guaranteed a great time!
3. Stay in shape with mountain biking
4. Take it easy on a stand-up paddle board
5. Play the daredevil in a mountain kart
If you love the adrenaline rush of hurtling down slopes at full pelt, try out mountain karting in Serre-Chevalier. This vehicle, mounted on four all-terrain wheels, guarantees thrills and amazing laughs.
6. Climb around a fort on a via-ferrata
7. Watch the sunset from a hot air balloon
Wouldn’t it be stunning to fly over the peaks at the end of the day as the last rays of sunshine light up the mountains with pink and orange? The magic of hot air balloons is their meditative nature – simply watch the beauty of the summits unveil as the shadows disperse. And don’t forget your camera!